In order to ensure that research activities are carried out effictively, a holistic research policy has been developed. The policy basically is used as the guidelines for researchers to help them undergoing research work accordingly. The guidelines are given as follows:
1) Academic staff are encouraged to actively involve in research activities through any relevant center of excellence as part of the main responsibility in the university.
2) Research activities conducted by researchers should fall under research clusters developed by the university.
3) Researchers shall avid the rules, regulations as well as University's Code of ethics imposed by the university.
4) Researchers are encouraged to do collaborative research works with other research institutions or organizations to establish a global research network locally and internationally.
5) Research outcomes shall be fully governed by the Intellectual Property Policy of the University.